Innovative V-Set Device – Enhanced medication quality assurance in critical medication delivery
The V-Set devices are unique IV multi-lumen connectors that ensure accuracy of medication delivery with no ability for the medication mixing in the connector or lines. This provides enhanced quality assurance and safety in the delivery of critical medications in small doses.
Total intravenous anaesthesia (TIVA), where a combination of agents is given exclusively by the intravenous route without the use of inhalation agents is advantageous in scenarios where traditional anaesthetic delivery systems may be unavailable or impractical. The use of TIVA could make the anaesthetic process more efficient and advantageous for the patient by reducing the incidence of post-operative nausea and vomiting, ensuring a more predictable and rapid recovery, providing greater hemodynamic stability, and a reduced risk of organ toxicity.
Key features of these multi-lumen connectors for medication quality assurance include:
- Each line is independent with no common space.
- Dead space (line volume) is minimised.
- Anti-Kinking spring on Gravity Line.
- Polyethylene lining on the Pump & Intermittent Injections lines prevents drug sorption.
- A Range of Anti-reflux and swab-able valves.
Why Choose LTR Medical?
The V-Set and Multi-lumen connectors from LTR Medical is one of our selection of products chosen on the basis of an exceptionally high standard of clinical efficiency and excellence in safety, design, and delivery. Our new product development and sourcing team have an extensive medical and technology development expertise and a network of clinical advisers that provide insight into new and emerging, technologies and best practice in care.
- We source our product range from trusted, high-quality medical device developers and manufacturers committed to clinical excellence and patient safety.
- We distribute medical technology with clinical excellence and patient safety as one of our top priorities.
- We have years of experience in delivering first class quality medical devices to the Australian healthcare sector.
- We are the exclusive supplier of the Go Medical product range throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Call us now:
Call us for more information on our products on 1800 319 419.