Innovative Amnicots from LTR Medical for Patient Safety and Comfort
LTR Medical is committed to providing the highest quality medical devices. Our innovative amnicot is an economical and easy to use device for performing an amniotomy (the artificial rupture of the amniotic membrane).
The Go Medical Amnicot is a single use fingercot with a plastic hook attached to the fingertip, enabling membrane rupture to be performed utilising just one finger, without the need for other instruments to be inserted through the cervix.
Advantages of the Go Medical Amnicot include:
- Reduced cervical dilation resulting in less pain, discomfort and anxiety for the patient compared with other more obtuse amniotic perforation instruments
- Increased accuracy as the clinician has greater tactile feedback and can more precisely apply the hook for membrane incision
- Eliminates the need for an assistant as the user’s other hand is free to stabilise the presenting part
- Eliminates the need for the patient to assume the lithotomy position when the cervix is posterior.
- Sterile and disposable as it is a single use device
- A low-cost solution for performing an amniotomy
When compared with other amniotic membrane perforators available in the market, rupturing the membrane with the Amnicot becomes an easier and safer amniotomy procedure for the obstetrician, midwife, patient and foetus/neonate.
Why Choose LTR Medical?
The Go Medical Amnicot is one of our selection of products chosen on the basis of an exceptionally high standard of clinical efficiency and excellence in safety, design, and delivery. Our new product development and sourcing team have an extensive medical and technology development expertise and a network of clinical advisers that provide insight into new and emerging surgical techniques, technologies and best practice in care.
- We source our product range from trusted, high-quality medical device developers and manufacturers committed to clinical excellence and patient safety.
- We distribute innovative medical technology with your clinical excellence and patient safety as one of our top priorities.
- We have years of experience in delivering first class quality medical devices to the Australian healthcare sector.
- We are the exclusive supplier of the Go Medical product range throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Call us now:
Call us for more information on our products on 1800 319 419.