Choose the Go Medical Nasal Spray for fast acting and non-invasive administration of medications
The Go Medical Nasal Spray (PCINA) device is an easy to use device that can be used in a variety of medical conditions such as palliative care, management of chronic pain and acute pain, as an adjunct to burn dressings and also in certain situations such as a pediatric emergency.
This hand activated nasal spray for the administration of drugs to the nasal mucosa comes in two main variants:
- Nasal Spray – No lockout (NS-NL) which delivers a nominal quantity of fluid in an atomized spray when administered by pressing the spray pump without any lockout. The device is not intended to be used for drugs that have a risk of overdose e.g. opioid based analgesics.
- Nasal Spray – Lockout (NS-L) which delivers a nominal quantity of fluid in an atomized spray when administered by pressing the spray pump without any lockout. The device is not intended to be used for drugs that have a risk of overdose e.g. opioid based analgesics. The lockout variants come in 2min, 3min and 4 min lockouts.
The NS-L variants are intended for patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) to administer suitable drugs or solutions via a spray to the nasal mucosa. The nasal spray device delivers a controlled quantity of fluid in an atomized spray when administered by pressing the spray pump. The device is supplied non-sterile and is intended for single patient use. The device is supplied empty and is intended to be filled prior to use.
The NS-L variants are manufactured to lockout for a predetermined time between each full dose and are intended to be used to deliver a controlled metered dose over time of a lipophilic drug (e.g. fentanyl, sufentanyl) to the nasopharynx. If the user attempts to administer an additional dose before the lockout has occurred, the user will only be able to administer a partial dose. The lockout is controlled by Flow Control Tubing (tubing with a narrow bore that restricts flow rate) which limits the rate of flow to the pump chamber. The nasal spray device is calibrated to deliver a full dose in a specified time interval. The device is intended to be filled before use by a pharmacist or health practitioner and used as prescribed.
For the administration of suitable lipophilic drugs with a viscosity of around 1.0 mPa.s, via the nasal mucosa in the form of an atomized spray.
Why Choose LTR Medical?
The Go Medical Nasal Spray is one of our selection of products chosen on the basis of an exceptionally high standard of clinical efficiency and excellence in safety, design, and delivery. Our new product development and sourcing team have an extensive medical and technology development expertise and a network of clinical advisers that provide insight into new and emerging technologies and best practice in care.
- We source our product range from trusted, high-quality medical device developers and manufacturers committed to clinical excellence and patient safety.
- We distribute innovative medical etchnology with your clinical excellence and patient safety as one of our top priorities.
- We have years of experience in delivering first class quality medical devices to the Australian healthcare sector.
- We are the exclusive supplier of the Go Medical product range throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Call us now:
Call us for more information on our products on 1800 319 419.
Nasal Spray PCA – No Lockout
|Device Name||Catalogue Number|
|Nasal Spray – No Lockout (5ml) Screw Top||NSS 000|
|Nasal Inhaler – No Lockout (5ml) Screw Top||AAM 3000|
|Nasal Spray – No Lockout (10ml) Screw Top||NSS 001|
|Nasal Inhaler – No Lockout (10ml) Screw Top||AAM 3010|
Nasal Spray PCA – Lockout
|Device Name||Catalogue Number|
|Nasal Spray PCA – 2 Minute Lockout (5ml) Screw Top||NSS 020|
|Nasal Inhaler – 2 Minute Lockout (5ml) Screw Top||AAM 3002|
|Nasal Spray PCA – 3 Minute Lockout (10ml) Screw Top||NSS 030|
|Nasal Inhaler – 3 Minute Lockout (10ml) Screw Top||AAM 3003|
|Nasal Spray PCA – 4 Minute Lockout (10ml) Screw Top||NSS 040|
|Nasal Inhaler – 4 Minute Lockout (10ml) Screw Top||AAM 3004|
For purchasing enquiries and orders please contact our sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will contact you.