Use V-Set multi-lumen connectors for medication quality assurance
The V-Set devices are unique IV and TIVA multi-lumen connectors that ensure accuracy in the delivery of infusions and injections with no ability for the medication mixing in the connector or lines. These connectors provide enhanced quality assurance and safety in the delivery of critical medications in small doses.
The V-Set is designed around a large bore, fast flow gravity fed infusions line to which any standard giving set may be attached. This line has an anti-reflux valve and includes a unique non-kink design, allowing fixing of the V-Set to the patient’s limb with a 180 degrees loop without fear of obstruction.
Key features of these multi-lumen connectors include:
- Each line is independent with no common space.
- Dead space (line volume) is minimised.
- Anti-Kinking spring on Gravity Line.
- Polyethylene lining on the Pump & Intermittent Injections lines prevents drug sorption.
- A Range of Anti-reflux and swabable valves.
The V-Set has also been designed so that each line is independent with no common space. This minimises the risk of under dosing (any common space acts as a reservoir under slow drip rates of infusion fluid) and also minimises the risk of inadvertent bolus (increasing drip rate flushes an overdose from the common space to the patient).
A Range of V-Set devices are available to meet clinical needs.
- V2 GSS R – 2 short lines, high flow gravity line with anti-kink spring and anti-reflux valve
- V3 GISS R – 3 short lines, high flow gravity line with anti-kink spring and anti-reflux valve, one line with anti-reflux valve and one line with no valve
- V3 3V R – 3 short lines, high flow gravity line with anti-kink spring and anti-reflux valve and two other lines with anti-reflux valves
- V3 3V MRI R – 3 short lines – high flow gravity line with anti-reflux and anti-kink spring and two other lines with anti-reflux valves. MRI compatible
Call us now:
Call us for more information on our products on 1800 319 419.