The V-Set has a unique design that maximises the quality assurance in accuracy and safety of infusions and injections.
The V-Set devices are designed around a large bore, fast flow gravity fed infusions line to which any standard giving set may be attached. This line has an anti-reflux valve and includes a unique non-kink design, allowing fixing of the V-Set to the patient’s limb with a 180 degrees loop without fear of obstruction.
- Each line is independent with no common space.
- Dead space (line volume) is minimised.
- Anti Kinking spring on Gravity Line.
- Polyethylene lining on the Pump & Intermittent Injections lines prevents drug sorption.
- A Range of Anti-reflux and swabable valves.
- A Range of sets to meet clinical needs.
The V-Set has also been designed so that each line is independent with no common space, therefore minimising the risk of under dosing (any common space acts as a reservoir under slow drip rates of infusion fluid). This also minimises the risk of inadvertent bolus (increasing drip rate flushes an overdose from the common space to the patient).
V-Set device Variants
V2 GSS R: V SET, V2 GSS tearable pouch
V3 3V R: V SET, V3 3Valve, tearable pouch
V3 3V MRI R: V SET, V3 3 Valve MRI, tearable pouch
V-Set device Enquiries
For purchasing enquiries and orders please contact our sales team via email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you.