The Accumate 1200 PIB PCA ambulatory infusion pump is the ultimate choice for patient safety and mobility that offers better distribution of medication, improving pain management in regional anaesthesia.
- Surgical Site Infusions
- Continuous Regional Nerve Blocks
- Intermittent Bolus Nerve Blocks
- Compact and lightweight
- Intuitive, lockable programming
- Drug library with Drug Error Reduction System (DERS)
- Downloadable report logs
- Multiple infusion profiles – Continuous / PCA / Intermittent / Intermittent + Bolus / Variable rate / Multi-step
- Clear, easy to read backlit screen
- Spike or luer lock tubing available
- NRFit ready
The Accumate 1200 offers a drug library of up to 1000 drugs and a Drug Error Reduction System (DERS). Reports can be downloaded from the pump and the programming can be locked for security.
The Tubing Set contains a silicone pump segment, anti-siphon valve, 1.2µm filter and an air-vented distal end cap. It is available with a spike or luer connection. The luer connection is used for the Reservoir Bags available in 150ml and 250ml.
Lockable cases are available to secure both the pump and medication. Soft cases are available for ease of mobility.